Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Indention problems with FOP and para inside listitems

yep, it is working with the last snapshot download.

Just one question, maybe some more FO specific...

The separating lines for headers and footers on each page as well as all tables are indent with the value from body.start.indent now. How can I position fo:table objects more left? It works with fo:block and negative start-indent attribute - but not for fo:table. Is there an attribute for fo:table to do this? For example let a table completely extend over the whole page width. I want to have such a table within my titlepage customization.

Thank you,
Alexander