Re: [docbook-apps] Simpler XHTML output

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 08:15 -0700, Rene Hache wrote:
> Bob,
>
> I would love to take on this task of specify how the XHTML should look
> like, as long as I can get a little bit of help along the way. Since I
> am not a "technical user" of DocBook (for example, I would never have
> a need for a calloutlist), I would also need a XML Docbook file that
> has an example of all the potential outputs.

I think that would be a good test bed for any docbook work Rene.

How about no nested  block level content as a starting point?

Re tables; How much would it hurt if we didn't have tables Rene?
  I know the stylesheet headaches would diminish :-)

Bob, how hard would that be?

 Perhaps it would be a case of producing something derived from TDG that
said 'look out' this will be plain text in a paragraph (in simple simple
xhtml?)

regards DaveP