[docbook-apps] chapter title alignment

Hi all,

I don't want titles being "justified", it simply doesn't look good if
longer text (in very big letters as in chapter title) is being wrapped
AND justified (I never have seen books making use of it). Could not "left"
being made the default?

I found the appropriate place to add a text-align="left" attribute in
section.title.properties. Searching a parameter in the parameter list
that could be responsible for chapter titles, I found
component.title.properties (no other general "xxx.title.properties"
left). But adding text-align to the attribute set didn't help.

I took a look into component.xsl and I thought I was right, as chapter
is being processed by this stylesheet; but not its title. Indeed, its
processing belongs to titlepage.templates.xsl (template
name="chapter.titlepage"), but there is no parameter available, to set
text alignment in an easy way (in fact, I would expect
component.title.properties to show an effect here).

Looking into the FO output, I saw text-align-last="justify" in a
relevant fo:block element, but no idea, (a) where this attribute comes
from and (b) why not a simple text-align attribute is used.

So, were is the right place to configure this? If I understand Bob's
manual in the right way
(http://sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitleFontSizes.html#ChapterTitles), then
component.title.properties should have worked, or do I miss something?

Regards,
Georges