Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Website 2.6.0 released

If the minor customisation of Denis Bradford

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200412/msg00134.html

was adopted, then you could add support for the @framelink (href target)
attribute (       CDATA   #IMPLIED) to the layout and autolayout DTDs,

And personally I would like to see a @multisect attribute ( (0|1)   "0")
for denoting terminal tocentry leaves that potentially expand into a
cascading hierarchy (independent of the website TOC, or otherwise).

You could reversion autolayout.dtd (though not website.dtd) however you
wished then.

Doug

"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.6/schema/dtd/website.dtd";