[docbook-apps] Multiple glossaries with docbook xsl

In my compay we need to have a document glossary with multiple glossaries. There would be a company common glossary, and one for each project. When a document is generated, the used <glossterm> should be included in the glossary. Is it possible to do with docbook xsl ? I've googled for it, but didn't find anything.

I'm using xsltproc and passivetex.

Thanks in advance for any help,
--
Paulo Eduardo Neves