Re: [docbook-apps] New locales

Hi Bernd,

Thanks. I checked in the gu.xml, pa.xml, and ta.xml files. So
the generated versions of those are now in the latest DocBook XSL
snapshot:

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/
  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/xsl/common/

(We're not generating snapshots for the DSSSL stylsheets now and
don't actually have a DSSSL release scheduled any time soon.)

About the hi.xml file you posted: It's not well-formed XML. Check
lines 1254 and 1301. As soon as you have that file fixed, please
re-post it and I'll check it in.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith