Re: [docbook-apps] editing docbook wiki

Anatoly Belychook <bell@b-k.ru> writes:

> Could anyone edit wiki.docbook.org pages
> since Norman has transformed it recently?

How recently do you mean? I made some minor edits about a week ago.

Quite a while back Norm changed it so that anyone who wants to
edit pages needs to be added the "editors" group by somebody else
who already has edit perms. If you don't yet have edit perms, I
can add you to the group if you want. You have to register first:

  http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/RegisterFirst

Then e-mail me off list with your username, and I will add you to
the editors group.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith