Re: [docbook-apps] Example with "to much" titles in output

Michael Smith wrote:

Hi Georges,

You wrote:

I had my doubts if perhaps my customization layer is guilty, but no, it happens also by
directly calling the 1.68.1 stylesheets. So I'll use your test document to file the bug ;-).

Strangely, I also tested using the 1.68.1 stylesheets with the
same document, but my TOC and xref are fine. I don't understand
why. What XSLT engine are you using?

--Mike

xsltproc

Following your hint, I tried saxon and xalan and the result is OK (switching the processor
is not a real solution for me, because I make heavy use of XIncludes in my docs). So
should I still file a bug (someone trying to find a workaround for xsltproc)?

Greetings,
Georges