Adobe Photoshop download

One of the extraordinary things about human events is that the unthinkable becomes thinkable.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.
The first glass is for myself, the second for my friends, the third for good humor, and the forth for my enemies.
Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.
To keep a lamp burning we have to keep putting oil in it.
They talk about their Pilgrim blood, their birthright high and holy! a mountain-stream that ends in mud thinks is melancholy.
A quarrel is quickly settled when deserted by one party there is no battle unless there be two.
If pleasures are greatest in anticipation, just remember that this is also true of trouble.
Books give not wisdom where none was before. But where some is, there reading makes it more.
When ambition ends, happiness begins.
Reading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.
Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business, is only to be sustained by perpetual neglect of many other things.
In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.
The beginning of thought is in disagreement -- not only with others but also with ourselves.
Man, an animal that makes bargains.
Good council has no price.
No one is so old as to think he cannot live one more year.
In America nobody says you have to keep the circumstances somebody else gives you.