THANKS TO THIS SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD DREAMWEAVER CS3 ONLY $59

As a rule we disbelieve all the facts and theories for which we have no use.
O, let my books be then the eloquence and dumb presages of my speaking breast.
Faults are beauties in a lovers eye.
Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds.
Private bravery is often the price of personal victory.
There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear.
In life, as in chess, forethought wins.
Daily life is governed by an economic system in which the production and consumption of insults tends to balance out.
It is critical vision alone which can mitigate the unimpeded operation of the automatic.
Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you: you must acquire it.
France may claim the happiest marriages in the world, but the happiest divorces in the world are ''made in America.''
And all who told it added something new, and all who heard it, made enlargements too.
I have been brought up and trained to have the utmost contempt for people who get drunk.