Re: docbook-tools

>>>>> "Gene" == Gene Imes <gene@ozob.net> writes:

Gene> On 15 Jul 1999, Mark Galassi wrote:

>> If you and others want to work with me to make proper source
>> distributions, using the sourceware anonymous CVS repository, then we
>> can do a great job quickly.
>>
>> I mean to start doing it on my own anyway, but I have not yet gotten
>> down to it.

Gene> Mark, I appreciate your efforts with this package. However, I know
Gene> nothing of how to set up proper distributions. I will start trying to
Gene> learn it but I am afraid that by the time I learn it my usefulness to
Gene> this project will be just about nil.

Would it make sense to simply post the various RPMs' spec files to the
list?  They aren't that difficult to decipher, so at least people that
aren't RPM-enabled could figure out how to build the software, and where
the various files should go...

                            Just a thought,

                                    Ed
--