%page-number-restart%

Hi all,

(define %page-number-restart% #t) in the dsl does not really restart the
page numbers--from one chapter to another I get, for eg.:

1-9
1-10
2-11
2-12

Isn't the idea that Chapter 2 should start with 2-1?  I would really
appreciate it if someone can suggest a fix for this--I'm printing out a
60+ page book on my inkjet and I would be very glad if I only have to
print out a chapter and the TOC if the pages change instead of having to
print out the entire book.

More specifically, I am using:

docbook-3.1-5.noarch.rpm
jade-1.2.1-4.i386.rpm
jadetex-2.5-0.noarch.rpm
psgml-1.0.3-2.noarch.rpm
sgml-common-0.1-3.noarch.rpm
stylesheets-0.10-2.noarch.rpm

I copied cygnus-both.dsl and added:

(define %page-number-restart% #t)

along with the other print customizations.  I also changed this line in
db2dvi to find my modified dsl:

STYLESHEET=$PWD/bin/data/cygnus-both.dsl

Many thanks for any help with this,
--
"Jonathan F. Dill" (jfdill@jfdill.suite.net)