Re: sql tag

    dbr> Hello, I start to understand how work docbook ... I use
    dbr> docbook for documenting some soft I do, and in my sources I
    dbr> use some sql statement.  Is there some tag for sql commands?
    dbr> fields?  --

I know little about SQL.  The 'L' stands for language, but I don't
know if you have actual programs or just simple commands.  So take
what I say with a grain of salt.

There is nothing specific to SQL, but you can use the generic tags
like <programlisting>, <command> and the various synopsis tags with
the role attribute.  For example:

<command role="sql">COMMAND_NAME</command>

or

<programlisting role="sql">
program listing...
</programlisting>