Re: Docbook tools

Le Tue, 07 Sep 1999, Rahul Dave a écrit :
> Maybe the "canonical docbook RPMS should include the KDE customization
> layer(which IMO does a aesthetically nicer job than Norm's defaults, for
> admonitions at the very least), or cygnus-both.dsl ought to be split off
> into a separate package? In this way, any project using docbook and a
> customization layer need only produce a rpm/whatever of that customization
> layer.

Well, KDE's parametrization is very short and may not be of big interest to
others, but I don't oppose that. Of course I need to have the advice of other
folks here at KDE.

Be aware that some features of this parametrization may seem
restrictive or problematic to others : for example, we make the IDs mandatory
for book's chapters, so that all HTML generated files have "human-readable"
names. This may shortly become a pain in the neck.

Eric
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^
Eric Bischoff - mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr