Re: docware problem?

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Galassi <rosalia@lanl.gov> writes:

Andreas> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=5114].
Mark> Dear Andreas,

Mark> Fortunately your problem is a simple one.  TeX comes rather
Mark> "underconfigured" in most teTeX releases, so it runs out of memory.
Mark> I have a patch to a TeX configuration file for Red Hat 5.2, which you
Mark> can also apply to 6.0 if you then go and make a little manual
Mark> correction.

FWIW, a Red Hat Linux 6.1 stock install has the following jadetex
settings:

hash_extra.jadetex = 25000
pool_size.jadetex = 750000
max_strings.jadetex = 55000
save_size.jadetex = 15000

I don't know if this is sufficient to do serious work with jadetex, but it
has worked with the few DocBook documents I've tried.  If any changes need
to be made to these settings (or other settings added), please let me know,
and I'll have a conversation with our engineers to try to get them into our
next release...

                            Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/