psgml for vim

Hi all,

I'm only just getting started writing using docbook (sorry if terminology is wrong) and have notices 'psgml' mentioned quite a lot. I understand that this is an extension to emacs to make writing easier - 2 questions:

1) what does it do

and

2) as I like/use vim and have never tried emacs, is there a vim equivelent

b.t.w. thanks to all for the help earlier in getting my system working.

Gary Stainburn.
Work: http://www.ringways.co.uk gary.stainburn@ringways.co.uk
REVCOM: http://www.revcom.dhs.org http://www.revcom.org.uk gary.stainburn@revcom.org.uk
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from. -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum