Re: psgml for vim

    Gary> 1) what does it do

Among other things, it has syntax highlighting of your SGML markup,
completion of SGML tags, which is excellent because it offers for
completion only the tags which are valid at that point in the
document.  There's other stuff too, but those two are very big wins.

    Gary> and

    Gary> 2) as I like/use vim and have never tried emacs, is there a
    Gary> vim equivelent

vim is a souped-up vi, right?  I'm afraid I don't know of SGML editing
modes for it.  Is there a "vim" FAQ or mailing list?