Packaging PSGML 1.2.0 [WAS Re: Packaging OpenJade 1.3 ?]

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 12:12:10PM -0600, Mark Galassi wrote:

>     José> Hello everybody!  Is there (or will be) plans to make RPM
>     José> packages for OpenJade and distribute it with the other
>     José> docbook-tools?  The newest version of OpenJade is 1.3 and
>     José> was release this week. See the URL:
>
> Dear Romildo,
>
> I am definitely interested in packaging OpenJade, and I intend the
> next jade package to be based on OpenJade 1.3.
>
> If the OpenJade team starts putting out their own RPM, I might just
> pass that on unchanged.

Would you be interested in packaging the brand new release of PSGML too?

Take a look at:

	http://www.lysator.liu.se/projects/about_psgml.html

The newest version as of now is 1.2.1.

Also there is the new releases of the DocBook stylesheets by Normal Walsh:

	http://nwalsh.com/

Regards.

Romildo
--