Re: Packaging PSGML 1.2.0 [WAS Re: Packaging OpenJade 1.3 ?]

 * Mark Galassi <rosalia@lanl.gov> wrote:
 >     Mark> Dude, when I put out a new set of packages I will look at
 >     Mark> updating them all.  But I'm older than the freshmeat
 >     Mark> generation, and I do not plan to put out new packages unless
 >     Mark> there is an important reason to upgrade.
 >
 > PS: I did not mean this to sound negative.  Thanks for the pointers,
 > and I'll check PSGML to see if there is important new stuff.

It has now XML-Support out of the box, which might fit nicely with
OpenJade (which has XML-Support too) and a DocBook XML-DTD. Making a
transition from SGML to XML ist still not too smooth, though. A
working SGML-system is better than chasing the (XML-)hype.

        Jochem