jade.tgz

I unpacked jade.tgz and had a look at the README and in the doc/
directory.  It appears to me that this archive is actually the SP
package.  The VERSION file says 1.3.3.  The latest version of Jade is
1.2.1 and the latest version of SP is 1.3.4.

Now I wonder I'm getting so confused.  I think the jade.tgz should be
renamed sp.tgz.  I'm still confused as to why there is a jade directory
and why the binary is called jade.  Something doesn't quite gel.

Note: The Jade home page says that a "compatible" version of SP comes
with Jade but it may not be the latest version of SP.

Brendan Simon.