LinuxDoc to DocBook package update

I've now had to do some more conversions, so used my own package, and
hence found some problems (basically there were some stupid typos in the
script, sorry).

An updated package is now in place, and the web page has also had a hint
added (a new problem I came across this time).

Follow the "DocBook hints" link from my home page: http://sc3d.org/rrt/

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | certain, a.  insufficiently analysed