Re: /texttilde problem (truly URGENT)

Dear Ismael,

Thank you for your patch.  Have you also sent it to the jadetex
maintainer, Sebastian Rahtz?  I'll forward it on and when he comes out
with a new version I will make packages from it.

If there are spanish users on this list who have run in to the same
problem, let me know and I might put out a patched version sooner.