Re: Re : db2??????? vs. SGMLTools2 vs. what else?

* Eric Bischoff <ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr> wrote:
> My distribution will be used by Caldera OpenLinux and KDE project. I'm
> proposing to make it the standard docbook-tools as well, if you
> agree. Just let me know.

Could you be so kind and put the package up on ftp? Maybe also as tar.gz
for all of us without a RPM-based Linux (or Linux at all). You should
also contact the Debian Project which might also be interested in this
(you will probably at least get some help in packing this up as
Debian-Package, which would be nice to have for a "standard
docbook-tool"). Also SuSE might be interested, since they have such
scripts of their own.

I would also decide on a new name for the tools, all this db2something
is quite confusing. What about "doctool"?

        Jochem