updating jadetex

Hi there.

I am trying to update from jadetex2.7 to jadetex 2.10. I'm new to RPMs
and I wasted the whole afternoon trying to rebuild the RPM with the new
files (silly me).

I found Frank Cristoph's install.pdf and I guess I'm not too dumb to
follow it step by step, but then there are other people who are supposed
to use the same setup and I can't force them to go through that. A new
RPM would be much better. Anybody here who could help? I am getting some
nasty error messages formatting the xbook.sgm example from Norman
Walsh's stylesheet distribution (v1.53) and I guess it has to do with
Jadetex:

! Undefined control sequence.
\hyper@linkend ...ial {html:</A>}\hy@endcolorlink

l.34658 {otherterm}}\endNode{}\endNode{}\endLink

{}\endPar{}\endNode{}\endNod...

Thanks in advance!