Re: I'm trying to set up docbook-tools...

Mark Galassi <rosalia@galassi.org>:
> I'm surprised you don't find it.  I went to the first mirror and found
> the non-source noarch RPM for stylesheets at:
> ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/docbook-tools/docware/RPMS/noarch/

Thanks.  The mirror I checked was missing the docware/RPMS part.

The docbook-tools page ought to mention that  the db2* scripts live in the
stylesheets RPM.  Otherwise it's way too easy to get sidetracked by the
docbook RPM.
--

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state".
        -- Claire Wolfe, "101 Things To Do Until The Revolution"