RE: I'm trying to set up docbook-tools...

Not to be rude, but what ever happened to getting the tools by Eric Bischoff
onto the sourceware site?  I was under the impression (perhaps mistaken),
that his tools were going up on the sourceware site, as well as into a CVS
repository someplace.  Can somebody fill me in?