Re: Request for Redhat-Centric info (For Ed Bailey)

"Edward C. Bailey" <ed@redhat.com> writes:

> Given the information you've provided, no... :-) The only problem we had
> (and it was quite some time ago) concerned having both the linuxdoc and
> DocBook DTD installed at the same time.  We found that, at the time, we had
> to nuke the linuxdoc DTD, the DocBook DTD, and then delete the CATALOG file
> before reinstalling DocBook.  At present, I'm running a pretty-much stock
> 6.2 box, and it was plug and chug all the way (modulo the psgml problems I
> mentioned earlier)...

One thing Ed left out is there are a couple of erratas up for two of
the docbook tools packages shipped with RH 6.2 that fix some small
problems (though not the psgml one Ed has).

You can find them at:
http://www.redhat.com/support/errata/RHBA-2000022-02.html

Cheers,

Dave