Your Web Site Ranking

I have taken the liberty of sending you this E Mail, as last week my coding team was searching the Internet using GOOGLE and we came across your company by way of your Web site.

We found your company, DocBook tools, using keyword TOOLS. Using this keyword, your Web site was ranked on GOOGLE at #65; well below where you need to be to generate traffic and sales.

If your site does not appear in the top 10 to 30 listings each time one of your key words is "searched" by a potential new customer using a major search engine, you might as well pack it in and write off your Web investment.  Studies have shown you're not going to get the business.

We can take care of that problem for you on an ongoing basis, at a fee you simply can't match with in-house employees.

We'll drive up the hits on your Web site by making sure you always appear in the top 10 to 30 listings on the major search engines. . .and in doing so run right by your competition.

Those who are winning on the Web know that accomplishing this is a five-day a week, eight hour a day effort.  If this level of continuous work is not put into your Web site's postings, you simply will not achieve your sales goals.

As the process itself is a bit complicated, and a touch propeller head, I look forward to discussing it with you personally and answering your questions.  We will also provide a complete write up of everything that's involved.  In the interim, please consider the following:

* We are in partnership with an off shore software development group.  Therefore, we can offer you the services of a full time, java and html qualified employee to post, configure and monitor your web site for far less than you can develop and maintain similar services in house.

* Eight hours a day, five days a week, one of our staff will continuously configure your Web site to all major search engines, monitor search results, reconfigure as required, and do all work necessary to insure that your Web site appears in the top 10 to 30 listings on all major search engines each time one of your key words is "searched" by a potential new customer.

* At no additional charge, we include a full reporting and tracking service.  Each week you will receive five extensive reports for review and analysis by your marketing team.  These reports will cover in detail such things as specific data on which search engines were used by how many people to arrive at your Web site and the key words used in the searches; specific data on how many total users "hit" your site by day and by week, and what were the most popular pages/areas in your site; the rankings of your competition as compared to you; specific data on your rankings in each search engine by each key word as compared to the last time the report was pulled, and your rankings at the beginning of the effort, and much more.

Let's talk.  My name is Ray Gallego.  I am Vice President Of Sales And Marketing for  Product Link, Inc.  Just give me a buzz at (661) 286-0019, and I'll go over the details of what's involved to geometrically boost your sales via the Web.  Alternately, just E Mail me back with your phone number, and I'll call you on my nickel.  Thank you!