RE: Linking collections (was: RE: I'm trying to set up docbook-tools. ..)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

I tried to raise the same problem some weeks ago - I
have used Docbook for 2 years now, but I cant make make
the olink work from Normans webpage description. It is
not easy IMHO.

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---