Crash-course to DocBook

Hi folks,

I'm happy to announce the birth of the "Crash-Course to
DocBook".

You can find it on http://public.lst.de/~eric

It is released under FDL. Feel free to make it evolve.

It has been made out of three documents:
- David Rugge's "Crash-Course to DocBook" for KDE
- Mark Galassi's "Introduction to DocBook"
- My own Lunch&Learn presentation "Using DocBook at Caldera"
with a lot of glue and reorganization (and a small waste
basket - everything that was KDE-specific has been removed).

The purpose is to have a "tutorial" for newcomers to
DocBook, to be used in conjunction with Norm's book which I
see more as a reference manual.

I hope this helps.

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr