Re: dtd/docbook-3.? empty

    > After performing a checkout on
    > anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/docbook-tools, I've discovered my dtd/
    > directory is empty, other than a few subdirs.  Grepping through
    > the ANNOUNCE, README, and INSTALL files don't shed much light on
    > where I went wrong.  The oasis-open.org/docbook links appear to
    > be dead as well.  Where do I go from here?

There seems to be a problem at OASIS, as Norman Walsh was telling
somewhere (probably at the OASIS mailing list, while announcing the
release of some new XML version of DocBook).

You can go to http://docbook.org

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.