RE: ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com:/pub/docbook-tools/README

I'd have to go against this recommendation, for now.  I've had a couple of
half hour segments to work on these in the past couple of weeks, and as of
right now, I don't have a complete set of binary RPMs.  I've taken a look
into the spec files, and they're not taking advantage of any of the macros
that are available for directories (allowing for both FHS compliant and non
FHS compliant distributions to use the same src.rpm).  I've not the time to
fix them right now, but I hope to get around to it in the next few weeks.
	Greg