Re: Where, what and how - The future of DocBook

On 7 Dec 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> We use just straight Jade, as the db2 scripts weren't very portable, and
> because we NEED good PS/PDF output.  The only thing that we're still
> working on is good text support.

I've been using the sgmltools fo a while. Recently I upgraded my system to
Red Hat Linux 7.0 and added sgmltools-lite to it.

sgmltools-lite has the ability to use w3m which support tables. So you can
get a reasonable good ascii output.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
This message has not been checked and may contain harmfull content.