db2pdf formatting problems

Hello,

I have just begun a project that requires me to work on a set of
documents. They have to all be in a single PDF file, so I am using the
<set> tag, and I am having some problems with the format of the output that
db2pdf is producing. I haven't had problems with db2pdf in the past, but this
is the first time I have worked with <set> instead of <book> or
<article>. I don't know anything about modifying stylesheets of using
personal stylesheets as the default has worked for be in the past. In case
my version or command line are the problem, I am using Debian 2.2r2 with
the following packages: cygnus-stylesheets 10.2 , jadetex 2.7, jade
1.2.1, docbook-stylesheets 1.49, docbook 3.1, and sp 1.3.4-1.2.1 . I am
using the 3.1 DTD. My command line is `db2pdf e-ole.sgml`. When db2pdf runs
it reports:

Using stylesheet: "/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/cygnus/cygnus-both.dsl"

My problems are these:

There is no table of contents for the set. This is the biggest problem
because it is a requirement of the contract. Each of the books has a table
of contents, but the set does not have one pointing to the beginnings of
the individual books. I tried using the <toc> tag but it was also not
rendered.

The abstract for the set is not included in the PDF. This is not a contract
requirement, but I would like to have it if possible.

There is a third problem, although I can got around it if I have to. The
<revhistory> tag is being formatted poorly. This is happening both in
<set>s and <book>s. The following fragment:

    <revhistory>
      <revision>
	<revnumber>0</revnumber>
	<date>5 Dec 2000</date>
	<authorinitials>hhg</authorinitials>
	<revremark>Added document to manual</revremark>
      </revision>
    </revhistory>

is being rendered:

Revision 05 Dec 2000hhgAdded document to manual

I would like it to have some kind of whitespace in between the fields.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

--
Harry Henry Gebel, ICQ# 76308382
West Dover Hundred, Delaware