Re: pdf output.

Thanks so much, Alan, for your quick and detailed fix it instructions.

I'll try following them to the letter and see what happens (I learned a
few things...like rerunning the pdftex and pdfjadetex scripts...never
heard of that one before--but I figured their must be something going on
with all the stuff flying by during the RPM install!).

Hopefully, I'll have some printable output tonight.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances