HTML output misses TITLE on frontpage

Hi,

I use the SGMLTOOLS lite v3 as frontend to compile the HTML version.

Using the included DSL file I didn't get a TITLE section when I write a
BOOK. It works fine when writing an ARTICLE.

At this moment I have not been able to work around the issue or solve it.

I studied the enclosed DSL file as well as the DSL file for the LDP and
borrowed from THE LDP DSL those items that seemed to make sense.

Any idea on how I could tackle this problem?

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/