New location of the "Crash Course.to DocBook"

Hi all,

As I'm leaving Caldera to start my own company, I had to move the location of
the "Crash Course to DocBook".

Former address was :
	http://www.caldera.de/~eric/crash-course/HTML/index.html

New address is :
	http://www.bureau-cornavin.com/opensource/crash-course/index.html

Sorry for the inconvenience.

<spam mode="for-those-interested">
The "Bureau Cornavin" is a new company specialized in:
- translation of technical documents
(English to German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian,
 Czech, Romanian, Turkish, Hungarian and Polish ; German to French).
- documentation writing
- documentation and XML expertise
</spam>