From: Thomas Andre Berger [mailto:thomasbe@osc.no]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 3:59 AM
To: docbook
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: looking for Framemaker -> SGML DocBook DTD (and
DkBk -> Fmk) free tools
(snippage)
  ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/docware/framemaker

 Thomas André Berger               Open Systems Computing a.s
 email: thomasbe@osc.no            Kongensgt. 9, N-0153 Oslo, Norway
                                   phone +47 2331 4758, fax +47 2220 0285
   Visit us at Comdex in Las Vegas, Nov. 15th-19th, Booth LSC75
   Visit us at SEG in Houston, Oct. 31st - Nov. 4th, Booth 438