Re: DocBook: The Definitive Guide available online

/ Sylvan Ravinet <sylvan@ravinet.com> was heard to say:
| "You'll be able to download DocBook: The Definitive Guide soon."

I uploaded ZIP archives of the online versions and examples this
morning.

| DocBook capabilities (it's far more easier for me to read on paper).
| When will it be available to download as .pdf or .ps?

I don't have any immediate plans to put PDF or PS versions online.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Another month ends. All targets
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | met. All systems working. All
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | customers satisfied. All staff