any list of freely available DSSSL style sheets?

Hi all,

Do you know of any list of freely available DSSSL style sheets for
DocBook 3.1 (SGML DTD)?

Thank you for your help,

Cheers,

-Sylvan
My Mission Statement:
"We are what we repeatedly do.                      Sylvan Ravinet
Excellence, then, is not an act,         mailto:sylvan@ravinet.com
but a habit."                          ICQ #30681342 | IRC:nuujack

Aristotle

 Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Software Engineering Student, Tampere University of Technology
Feel free to come by!     Insinöörink. 60B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN