Re: DocBook: TDG V1.03 uploaded to docbook.org

Hi Norm and folks,

What has changed in it? Any changelog?

Thanks,

-Sylvan

Norman Walsh wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've made V1.03 of DocBook: The Definitive Guide available on
> http://docbook.org/tdg/html/
>
> This online version includes the complete parameter entity reference
> (it was missing from earlier versions and is not present in the print
> version.)
>
> I've also made available an "unexpanded" version of the book,
> where content models are presented in terms of parameter
> entities instead of fully expanded.
>
> Both of these versions are available in HTML and HTMLHelp
> formats.
>
> Enjoy.
>
>                                         Cheers,
>                                           norm
>
> P.S. No, I haven't put together the "formattable" distribution,
> but it's still on my list.
>
> --
> Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Another month ends. All targets
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | met. All systems working. All
> Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | customers satisfied. All staff
>                                    | eager and enthusiastic. All pigs
>                                    | fed and ready for take off.

My Mission Statement:
"We are what we repeatedly do.                      Sylvan Ravinet
Excellence, then, is not an act,         mailto:sylvan@ravinet.com
but a habit."                          ICQ #30681342 | IRC:nuujack

Aristotle

 Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Software Engineering Student, Tampere University of Technology
Feel free to come by!     Insinöörink. 60B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN