Image in <artheader>

Hi,

I am trying to specify an image (logo) in the <artheader> of my article.

I have tried the following:

<title>Online Troubleshooting Resources : HOWTO</title>
<mediaobject>
<imageobject>
<imagedata fileref="/home/howard/public_html/cforget2.jpg" format="jpg"
align="left" scale="75">
</imageobject>
<textobject>
<phrase>Linux Documentation Project</phrase>
</textobject>
</mediaobject>

Neither the .jpg image nor the <phrase> appears when I produce a HTML
version. I'm not sure how to specify the location of the .jpg image,
which is obviously in my
" /home/howard/public_html " directory at present.

I presume I _may_ specify a <mediaobject> in the <artheader> as I am
trying to do here.

Thanks,

Howard Mann.

--