RE: DAVENPORT: FOSI Stylesheets

[ I tweaked this slightly, removing the HTML multipart/alternative content
  because I doubt it would have made it all the way through Majordomo
  twice without getting corrupted anyhow. --moderator ]

Hello Guillaume,
I have worked with Docbook v3.0 in Adept. As Norm says,
Adept deliver the Docbook DTD plus FOSI with the Editor.
This also worked for the XML version of Docbook, until
Norm put the character entity declarations back in.

Now, when I try to compile docbookx.dtd v3.1.3, the Adept parser
trips over the notations and character entities. The only way I can get
docbookx.dtd to compile is by commenting the notations and character
entity declarations out of the DTD.
The distributor of Arbortext products in Germany says the Adept SGML
declaration
for XML cannot work with XML character entities, but that Adept puts
in Unicode without them.

What has been your experience? How do you deal with character entities /
notations
when you use docbookx in Adept?

Thanks for any ideas,

Marc Beckers