RE: DAVENPORT: FOSI Stylesheets

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com]
> Sent: Friday, May 21, 1999 6:59 PM
> To: davenport@berkshire.net
> Subject: Re: DAVENPORT: FOSI Stylesheets
> >
> What's your problem with notations?

After I commented out the character entity declaration,
the Adept parser used to trip over DITROFF, reporting that
this is an invalid system identifier. Strangely, I don't get
this message anymore after I repaired the character entity files
as you suggested (thanks for the tip!) and ran dtgen for docbookx in Adept
(yes, we have version 8.0).

Thanks and cheers,
Marc