DAVENPORT: Docbook-to-HTML Help help

Hello.

I have a sudden (and urgent) requirement to produce Microsoft-style HTML
help from Docbook 2.2.1 source instances. Will this be a "walk in the park",
"dancing with Mr. D", or some other cliche?

I can map Docbook element types to HTML through Framemaker. Does it get ugly
thereafter?
Will I have to manually break up the docs into Help Topics? Can I reuse my
IndexTerms? As you can tell from the numerous question marks, any tips,
warnings, or offers of alternative employment are welcome. Thanks.

Tim Black
tblack@iKnowledgeinc.com