Re: DAVENPORT: Euro symbol

Norm responded:
>Sure, &euro; makes sense, but where is <!ENTITY euro "&#x20A0">
going to reside?

As we can't stick it in one of the ISO entity sets, I suppose we
should make a new one for it, named something like Added Unicode.
And we can give it an OASIS FPI and serve it from XML.org along
with the rest of Docbook, making it available generally.

I resist the temptation to nominate some of my favorite Unicode
"characters" for inclusion along with Euro ...

regards, Terry