Re: DAVENPORT: [DOCBOOK] programlisting

three ways:

a) redefine programlisting in the prolog of your document to have
CDATA content.  Beware that you don't want to have "</" in your
program listing

b) use entities for & and < (&amp; and &lt;)

c) use inlinegraphic with format=linespecific to point to the actual
program text.

/Jerry

g> Hi!

g> I am a newbie here. When I put soem code in between
g> <programlisting> </programlisting> tags. But the expression
g> "scanf(&mask);" generates errors. When I say db2html, it says, "no
g> general entity mask".

g> How can I get docbook to leave my code alone without trying to
g> interpret it as some tags?

g> Thanks for any help.

g> regards, --girlNextDoor.

g> Sujatha Natraj ComputerEngineering(yr2/sem4) SMTP
g> :sujathan@comp.nus.edu.sg eng71667@leonis.nus.edu.sg PSTN
g> :+65.256.8660 HTTP :http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sujathan ICQ
g> :25942748

--