Re: DAVENPORT: sgml2latex for docbook?

"e" == eugenia  <eugenia@stud.fisica.unipg.it> writes:

e> I've searched in the documentation, but it seems I can't find a way
e> to translate docbook into latex2e. sgml2latex does not support
e> docbook (it seems), and I've downloaded and compiled sgmltools2,
e> but no way. Anyone can point me in the right direction?

I don't know of an sgml to readily edited latex2e filter, but thanks
to the work of James Clark, Norman Walsh, David Megginson, Sebastian
Rahtz, Kathleen Marszalek, and unnamed others, you can use jade[1],
dsssl docbook stylesheets[2], and jadetex[3] to produce good looking
dvi files.

michael

1. http://www.jclark.com/jade/
2. http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/
3. ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/pub/archive/macros/jadetex/