DAVENPORT: DocBook BOF at O'Reilly's Open Source Conference

FYI:

I'll be leading a "birds of a feather" session on DocBook for
Open Source documentation at the upcoming O'Reilly Open Source
Conference. The BOF is Sunday 22 Aug at 7pm. See
http://conferences.oreilly.com/ for all the details.

If you're going to be there (or even if you're not) and there's
something you have a burning desire to discuss, please let me
know. Otherwise, I'll have to make it all up as I go along ;-)

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | "Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | his root directory.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |