DAVENPORT: DocBook Stylesheets

Hello world,

I've released versions 0.09 and 1.43 of my XSL and DSSSL DocBook
Stylesheets, respectively.

The FO stylesheet in version 0.08 of the DocBook XSL Stylesheets
is seriously broken. Upgrade now.

Version 1.43 of the DSSSL stylesheets includes the ability to
xref refentrys and a few other things.

                                        Enjoy!

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Three things are certain: Death,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | taxes, and lost data. Guess which
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | just occurred.